1.5.06

Punctuation changes everything.



Badger badger badger badger, MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM!

Badger, badger. Badger, badger: MUSHROOM -- MUSHROOM!

Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger! MUSHROOM; MUSHROOM!

In other news, my "european herb garden" (complete with "grow lamp") has an unexpected guest: mushroom! mushroom! He started as a little straw with a brown top. He grew up up uuuuup and then out out oouuuuttt and got a fat little top. And now if I forget to water the plants he shrivels up and if I give them lots of water he gets nice and fat. You can see the little shrivel marks on him from last time I let them get too dry.

I love my european herb garden and watch it every day with amazement. Sprouting the seeds was a joy not to be expressed with words. And now they are finally starting to look like their adult counterparts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home